- failure to wear shirt or shoes
- Loud conversation or laughter disturbing to other users including but not limited to cell phone usage, internet gaming, face to face conversations.
- Unruly children.
- Obscene or abusive language.
- Use of tobacco products inside the building.
- Use of radios, CD Players, or cell phones
- Willful destruction of or damage to any library property.
- Blocking or interfering with the free movement or any person or persons.
- Bringing animals other than service animals into the library. Leave pets at home.
- Removal of any library property from the building without authorization through established lending procedures.
- Use of rest rooms for meetings, loitering, consuming alcoholic beverages, smoking or using illicit drugs.
- Solicitation for immoral purposes.
- Soliciting or selling of any kind.
- Distribution of leaflets or posting of notices not specifically authorized by the
- Use of library telephones by any person other than library staff unless approved.
- Consumption of food or beverages unless approved by library staff.
- Following staff or others around the building or other harassing behavior.
- Rearranging or moving any library furniture or equipment.
- Sexual activity.
- Carrying firearms.